MyLanda, the name, stems from a funny ‘communication challenge’ Jolanda once had in the UK with a four-year-old son of friends who were trying to explain her Dutch name. In his clear logic he kept calling her MyLanda as she was introduced to him as ‘Your Landa’.
Jolanda decided to choose MyLanda for her company as it reflects the importance of clear communication and emphasises that „I am there for you“.
Strategic Management Consulting
MyLanda provides management consulting services in the healthcare industry and is specialized in providing strategic support in the areas of business development and change management and executive education. This with particular focus on business effectiveness: stimulating change in organizational and individual behavior, bridging line-functional disciplines and diverse cultural backgrounds. Providing solutions for strategic challenges in an international environment in both the profit and non-profit sector.
Building on extensive healthcare industry experience combined with a process improvement approach (Six Sigma), MyLanda can guarantee:
- Meaningful team discussions and improved cross-functional understanding of important issues.
- Successful development of change communication and stakeholder management strategies to effectively support cultural organizational Change programs.
- Teams encouragement and motivation to exchange ideas and engage in developing new and often innovative ways of making a change in their current way of working relevant to their (team) situation.
- Improved communication and lasting change in the way teams operate.
- Motivated and committed teams, which deliver the critical results, set out by the organization.
Strategic Product Support
Based on the mix of solid expertise in medical and marketing functions, MyLanda is well placed to provide strategic marketing and medical consultancy services to the Pharma industry such as developing and implementing product strategy and tactical execution for phase 2, 3 and Life Cycle Management opportunities. Optimizing what is jointly achievable from a registration and market access perspective.